Our staff at Beaufort House B&B in Asheville is going above and beyond to make sure we exceed the expectations of our guests and the Health Department's guidelines.
- No guests or staff are allowed on site who have any signs of fever or any other Covid 19 related symptoms.
- We sanitize all door handles and other high touch surfaces, multiple times a day, with a CDC approved cleaner.
- Sanitation stations are available to all guests and staff in the main house and other areas.
- Guests have the option to have breakfast at a private table in our dining room or on our porch, while practicing social distancing.
- No contact check-in is also available upon request.
- Housekeeping staff are required to wear disposable gloves and masks while servicing all rooms and discarding of those gloves/masks between rooms.
- There is no stay over service during multi-night stays. Guests have their towels and amenities replenished daily. If you are staying 3 or more nights, you can request housekeeping service at the front desk.
- All surfaces in our rooms are sanitized during and between each guest stay. Including but not limited to doorknobs, light switches and TV remotes.
- All room keys are sanitized on a daily basis.
By following recommended public health guidelines and showing our respect to the people around us, we can minimize the spread of COVID-19 and keep our doors open. Together we will take the precautions necessary for all of us to stay safe.
Asheville Stay Safe Pledge
We are part of "Stay Safe Pledge" in Asheville. Read more.